SPARKS is a Conscious Communication and Public Speaking Course designed for persons seeking to inspire or motivate.
Our desire is to train and support committed persons to increase their skills and thereby release the potential of a new generation of “Inspirers”.
We are looking for people with a passion, message, knowledge or vision that needs to be heard by others – many, many others.
Even though it’s an online course, our training remains highly interactive and participatory, requiring that all participants have their cameras switched on for the sessions.
Next Course January 2024
The InKings Team of Garfield and Barbara King will help you to:
- Find something of yourself that is powerful and express that self effectively
- Increase self-confidence, relationship skills, professionalism, earning power, performance power
- Inspire and empower people to initiate positive change in themselves and their communities
You will be better able to:
- Present yourself as an authority
- Speak with confidence, clarity and authenticity
- Engage and inspire audiences to act
The individualised training teaches how to:
- Create a physical space for optimal virtual communication
- Manage the anxiety of speaking in public or in front of a camera
- Be aware of your non-verbal appearance
- Improve interpersonal communication skills
- Breathe power into your voice
- Develop a more confident voice to enhance communication
- Structure online presentations
- Say what’s important to you in your own words with your own passion
- Build rapport and engagement with your audience in a virtual setting
- Sharpen delivery style
- Draw on your own experiences and insights to tell your story
You will receive:
- Documents with techniques and tips
- Video recordings of your presentations
- An additional one-hour individual coaching session
- Certificate of participation
Next Course January 2024
Garfield King has been a presenter of various broadcast material for over 40 years including radio features in Barbados, St. Lucia, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago. In Radio he has been a reporter, News Director and Assistant Station Manager. Since 2002 he has worked extensively with individuals and institutions in the private and public sectors at all levels, in the areas of communication and oratory skills. Garfield has assisted hundreds of people to find their voice to better express themselves, to grow their professions and turn ideas into action. He has also written daily and weekly columns in several Caribbean newspapers and co-authored 4 motivational books.
Barbara King is a Professional Facilitator, Educator, Leadership Coach and Communication Trainer. She has been involved in education for over 40 years. Barbara has trained more than 250 facilitators to communicate and work effectively with groups. She is trained as an End-of-Life Doula with the International End of Life Doula Association (INELDA) and is involved in support and education on life transitions. Additionally, she is currently undergoing training as a Radical Transformational Leadership Coach with RTLeads. Barbara also researched, wrote and presented Music Radio 97’s Baby Talk for more than 20 years.