Following the success of earlier SPARKS courses in May and June and November and December 2018, we are pleased to announce SPARKS 3.
SPARKS is a special Public Speaking Course designed for persons seeking to inspire or motivate.
Our desire is to train and support committed persons to increase their skills and thereby release the potential of a new generation of “Inspirers”.
We are looking for people with a passion, message, knowledge or vision that needs to be heard by others – many, many others.
The Inkings Team, Garfield and Barbara King, helps you to:
- Find something of yourself that is powerful, and express that self effectively.
- Increase self-confidence, relationship skills, professionalism, earning power, performance power
- Inspire and empower people to initiate positive change in themselves and inspire positive change in others.
The Sparks Training sessions will upgrade the communication and presentation skills of participants so that they will be better able to:
- Present themselves as an authority
- Speak authoritatively, clearly and authentically
- Engage and inspire audiences to act
They do so through individualized training that teaches and coaches to:
- Develop ways to manage nervousness when speaking in public
- Identify your core messages
- Say what’s important to you in your own words with your own passion
- Build rapport and engagement with your audience
- Use language creatively to deliver a more powerful message
- Develop effective use of body action to support the message
- Enhance the planning and structure of presentations for maximum impact
- Sharpen delivery style
- Draw on your own experiences and insights to tell your story
- Develop rapport-building skills
- Develop a more confident voice to enhance communication
- Improve interpersonal communication skills
6 x 3-hour sessions in a small group (6-8 persons)
- Handouts with techniques and tips
- Video recordings of your presentations
- Additional one-hour individual coaching with the trainers
Six Wednesdays from Jan 30th – March 13th (no session on March 6th, Ash Wednesday).
5:30pm – 8:30pm
Customer Service Academy of T & T
100A Eastern Main Road.
Garfield King has been the writer and presenter of motivational information for almost 40 years on radio and in written formats, including features in Barbados, St. Lucia, Jamaica and in Trinidad & Tobago – Discover Yourself Transform Your World on 610 Radio and Music Radio 97’s Motivation Minute. Since 2002, he has been training and coaching for companies, government agencies, media houses, individuals and groups seeking to improve public speaking skills.
Barbara King has been involved in education for almost 40 years as a classroom educator, meditation instructor, process facilitator and parent educator. Barbara has trained more than 200 facilitators to communicate and work effectively with groups. She also researched, wrote and voiced Music Radio 97’s Baby Talk for more than 20 years.